Programs for Families
Family Support Services
We offer individualized support, services, and resources for families in Eagle County because we know that when families are healthy and thriving, children will be healthy and thriving too. You are not in it alone, we are here to help. Early Childhood Partners family support services can help you:
- Develop strong parenting skills and understanding of child development
- Participate in family leadership opportunities
- Obtain basic needs and financial self-sufficiency
- Obtain nutrition and health promotion programs
- Access health and mental health services
- Build social networks and friendships
- Feel a sense of community
- Set and achieve goals for your family
All of ECP’s programs are offered free of charge to participants, and in both English and Spanish throughout the year. Specific program offerings include: Promoting Safe and Stable Families, Incredible Years Parenting Classes, Family Resource Center, Mental Health Consultation, and Parent Coaching. Contact us today to find out which program is right for you! (970) 401-4552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual Support for
Children’s mental health is critical
to their overall health.
It’s normal to have concerns
and questions about children’s
behavior and development,
especially when things are hard.
Finding Child Care
Finding the right child care program can be stressful, and a challenge. We know that having high quality child care is crucial for a families ability to work, and to thrive in our community.